It’s Girls Night In! What are you doing? Let’s take it back old school with boardgames. We <3 boardgames. They’re fun and the players actually engage with each other. Plus, they pair well with any type of wine, just saying.
While the classics are awesome (and we love them), we want to give you other options that are sure to get you and your friends laughing.
Affiliate links are included below. A purchase through these links may give us a commission without further cost to you. Thanks for the support!
It’s like Pictionary meets the Telephone Game. Everyone gets a drawing pad and a word. You draw the word. Pass your pad to the right, and that person writes her guess on the next page. Pass the pad to the right, and that person draws the previous person’s guess. And on it goes. Don’t worry if you can’t draw to save your life. It makes the game that much more fun!
It’s the very explicit (and hilarious) cousin of Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity.
All the fun of Pie Face battle style!
From The Ellen Show to your Girl’s Night In. It’s laugh-out-loud funny, and you never know who’s got the craziest, kinkiest answers!
Alright, this last one’s a classic, but you can DIY the pieces with Truth or Dare questions/challenges. Get creative, get silly, and have fun! Here are some Truth or Dare ideas to get you started.
- Tell us about your first kiss.
- Describe your worst date ever.
- What was the last illegal thing you did?
- Would you rather fart during a meeting or burp while doing a presentation?
- What’s the most expensive impulse buy you’ve ever bought?
- Take a shot.
- Massage the bare feet of the person to your left.
- Read out loud the last text you received.
- Do a celebrity impression.
- Buy the first Sponsored Ad item you find on your Facebook/Instagram feed.